Unanswered: Missing reference links

Hi. Lately, I have been getting "Missing reference links" message when I open my db. I will need to relink the reference and recompile everytime. I suspect that it is because of the fact that I am working in a multi-access-version environment. There is Win 2000 and Win XP in the office. Is this possible? Please advise. Thanks. SHK.

Having two or more versions of Access on your computer shouldn't be causing this problem.

What is the missing library reference? Is it a library on a network drive? Do your network drive letters change every now and then?

Are there any other reasons why this library name or path might change?

Hope this helps,
    Peter De Baets
    Peter's Software - Microsoft Access Tools for Developers
    http://www.peterssoftware.com

pdebaets, thanks for the reply. I don't have more than one version of Access on my computer. Some people in the office are using XP and some are using 2000. The link that is missing change from time to time, but most of them are related to ADO libraries. Sometimes, it asks for ADO 2.6 while I only have ADO 2.5 on the computer. I compile the db with ADO 2.5 (even though it asks for ADO 2.6) and the db works fine afterward. The db is located on a NT server and there is no librabry on the server, but sometimes Access is looking for the library in WINNT.
    Any idea what goes wrong in this picture? Thanks in advance.