Hi !

I am quite new to DB2. I am using the DB2 version 8.1. Am trying to compile a procedure using Development Centre. The build is failing even after installing C++ compiler and setting the path in the SQL build settings. Pls help me solve the issue. The details of the build result is given below.

DB2ADMIN.PROCEDURE1 - Build started.
Create stored procedure returns -7032.

-- LOG FILE P3210008.log FOR PROCEDURE DB2ADMIN.PROCEDURE1

-- DB2_SQLROUTINE_PREPOPTS=

-- PREP/BIND MESSAGES FOR C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc\SA MPLE\DB2ADMIN\tmp\P3210008.sqc

LINE MESSAGES FOR P3210008.sqc

------ --------------------------------------------------------------------

SQL0060W The "C" precompiler is in progress.

SQL0091W Precompilation or binding was ended with "0"

errors and "0" warnings.

-- DB2_SQLROUTINE_COMPILER_PATH=D:\Applns\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Vcvars32.bat

-- FAILED TO OPEN D:\Applns\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Vcvars32.bat

-- CONTENTS OF C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc\SA MPLE\DB2ADMIN\tmp\P3210008.BAT

@echo on
set SQLROUTINE_FILENAME=P3210008
set db2path=C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB

-- COMPILATION COMMAND:

nmake /f C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc.ma k

-- CONTENTS OF C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc\SA MPLE\DB2ADMIN\tmp\P3210008.def

LIBRARY P3210008
EXPORTS _pgsjmp@8
pgsjmp=_pgsjmp@8

-- COMPILATION MESSAGES FOR C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc\SA MPLE\DB2ADMIN\tmp\P3210008.c
-- C COMPILATION ERROR CODES: 0 0 1

C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc\SA MPLE\DB2ADMIN\tmp>set SQLROUTINE_FILENAME=P3210008

C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc\SA MPLE\DB2ADMIN\tmp>set db2path=C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB

C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc\SA MPLE\DB2ADMIN\tmp>nmake /f C:\PROGRA~1\IBM\SQLLIB\function\routine\sqlproc.ma k

The name specified is not recognized as an

internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

-- END OF LOG FILE (SQLCODE: -7032)

DB2ADMIN.PROCEDURE1 - Build failed.
DB2ADMIN.PROCEDURE1 - Roll back completed successfully.

Regs,
Latha