Unanswered: need explicit attach before authenticating a user

Hai

I am uanble to connect database ,When connecting to my database using internal accout ,it returns the below error

SQL> conn internal;

ORA-24327: need explicit attach before authenticating a user

Thnaks in advnace
    mohan

Re: need explicit attach before authenticating a user

Originally posted by mohan
    Hai

I am uanble to connect database ,When connecting to my database using internal accout ,it returns the below error

SQL> conn internal;

ORA-24327: need explicit attach before authenticating a user

Thnaks in advnace
    mohan
    What's your environment? Are you using IAS?

Problem is resolved

Hai

Enviornment is windows 2000 server not using IAS.Since today morning connectd to database ,but in midlle while i executing procedure it got disconnected and session is terminated .Then i tried to connect to database it returns the above error message.Now the problem is resolved when i had stop and start the listener then tried to connect ,its connectd .I donot know the cause.Please any one for that what reason might that my session is being terminated

Thanks in advance
    mohan

Re: Problem is resolved

Originally posted by mohan
    Hai

Enviornment is windows 2000 server not using IAS.Since today morning connectd to database ,but in midlle while i executing procedure it got disconnected and session is terminated .Then i tried to connect to database it returns the above error message.Now the problem is resolved when i had stop and start the listener then tried to connect ,its connectd .I donot know the cause.Please any one for that what reason might that my session is being terminated

Thanks in advance
    mohan
    This generally means an environment variable is missing or setup incorrectly

A possible reason why ORA-24327 or ORA-24324 appear - for example - that sqlnet.ora file is not used due to Bug and therefore your connect string is invalid (cannot be resolved without sqlnet.ora)