I made a program, but I donīt know how to make in visual basic (microsoft access) the following process. I really need it to make an inform, which is very important.
1. Delete relation between INFORME1 and INFORME2 based on the OPERACION register. (I already know how to do it: db.Relations.Delete ("INFORME1INFORME2")
2. Delete relation between INFORME1 and INFORME2 based on the OPERACION register. (I already know how to do it: db.Relations.Delete ("INFORME1INFORME3")
3.- Run the Query named "CREACION TABLA INFORME1" (I already know how to do it: DoCmd.OpenQuery "CREACION TABLA INFORME1") This Query creates table INFORME1.
4. In the Table INFORME1 I would like to put the register OPERACION as Primary key (I donīt know how to do it)
5. Execute the Query named "CREACION TABLA INFORME2" (I already know how to do it: DoCmd.OpenQuery "CREACION TABLA INFORME2"). This Query creates INFORME2
6.- Insert into the table INFORME2 the register "Nš EMB" as Autonumeric and set this "Nš EMB" as primary key (I donīt know how to do it)
7. Run the Query named "CREACION TABLA INFORME23" (I already know how to do it: DoCmd.OpenQuery "CREACION TABLA INFORME23") This Query creates INFORME23.
8. Insert into the table INFORME23 the register "Nš EMB" as numeric register and set the register named "NUMGEST" as primary key. ("NUMGEST is an autonumeric register).
9. In the table INFORME 2, the register Nš EMB is a Autonumeric register and I need to change it for a numeric register.
9. Run the Query named "CREACION TABLA INFORME3" (I already know how to do it: DoCmd.OpenQuery "CREACION TABLA INFORME3") This Query creates table INFORME3.
10.The table INFORME3 has the register NUMGEST" as an autonumeric register, and I need to delete it, save the table, and then create into the same table INFORME3 the register NUMGEST as an autonumeric register.
11. Create a relation between the table INFORME1 and INFORME2 based on the register OPERACION (1 to many without any other requirements such as cascade, etc.)
12. Create a relation between the table INFORME1 and INFORME2 based on the register OPERACION (1 to many without any other requirements such as cascade, etc.)
13. Create a relation between the table INFORME1 and INFORME3 based on the register OPERACION (1 to many without any other requirements such as cascade, etc.)
14. Run the Form called INFORME1 (I already know how to do it).
If someone could help me, I will appreciated to much. It is very urgent for me.
I also have another problem. I have the macro that opens the table "Información Basica" as Modify. The problem is that when it opens and I go to the final register, it also permits to append registers, which is a real problem, cause I have a procedure to append the information of this table to around 20 tables. I need to open it as modify but do not permit to append registers. If someone could help me, please!!!!.