Thread: Rapidfile

Unanswered: Rapidfile

L.S.
    Back from the dead ?
    No not really. I am still using acient Rapidfile made by AshtonTate.
    Rapidfile [database software] has been with me everytime I migrated i.e from Dos to win95>98. Since I use win2000 the screenimage is compressed to 1/3 its normal size. If there is someone in the wide wide world who know the solution how to increase screen size please help.
    I recall that I have used a key-combination in the past but cannot find it in RF Custom.
    Thanks and regards,
    Ton

Re: Rapidfile

Wow... Can someone help me open an RPD file???
    Jim Kochanski
    jimkochanski@hotmail.com
    =====================

Originally posted by ton
    L.S.
    Back from the dead ?
    No not really. I am still using acient Rapidfile made by AshtonTate.
    Rapidfile [database software] has been with me everytime I migrated i.e from Dos to win95>98. Since I use win2000 the screenimage is compressed to 1/3 its normal size. If there is someone in the wide wide world who know the solution how to increase screen size please help.
    I recall that I have used a key-combination in the past but cannot find it in RF Custom.
    Thanks and regards,
    Ton

rapidfile drivers

Trying to continue Rapidfile usage - does anyone have knowledge of print drivers for an HP laserjet?

Re: rapidfile drivers

The original print drivers that came with Rapidfile included some early LaserJet drivers. Perhaps one of the early drivers may provide some printing capabilities on more recent printers???