Unanswered: Primary Key and relations, change and create a field

I have a macro that creates the table INFORME1. This table INFORME1 contains the field OPERACION. Using Visual Basic for Microsoft Acces I need to assign OPERATION as Primary Key Unique.
    I also have the table INFORME2 and I need to create the field "Nº EMB" as Autonumeric and set this "Nº EMB" as primary key
    In the table INFORME23 create the field "Nº EMB" as numeric register and in this table INFORME23 set the field named "NUMGEST" as primary key. ("NUMGEST is an autonumeric register).
    In the table INFORME 2, the register Nº EMB is a Autonumeric register and I need to change it for a numeric register.
    The table INFORME3 has the field NUMGEST" as an autonumeric register, and I need to delete it, save the table, and then create into the same table INFORME3 the field NUMGEST as an autonumeric register.
    Create a relation between the table INFORME1 and INFORME2 based on the register OPERACION (1 to many without any other requirements such as cascade, etc.)
    Create a relation between the table INFORME1 and INFORME2 based on the register OPERACION (1 to many without any other requirements such as cascade, etc.)
    Create a relation between the table INFORME1 and INFORME3 based on the register OPERACION (1 to many without any other requirements such as cascade, etc.)
    I know those are different questions, and I need to do it using visual basic for microsoft access.
    I also have another problem. I have the macro that opens the table "Información Basica" as Modify. The problem is that when it opens and I go to the final register, it also permits to append registers, which is a real problem, cause I have a procedure to append the information of this table to around 20 tables. I need to open it as modify but do not permit to append registers. If someone could help me, please!!!!. I had spend around 10 years of my life doing this program, and I need to solve this problems. Please help.

your post stands here for days without reply, i suggest you make it easier to understand what you want us to help i.e. example attachment, query little by little...etc

it would help us help you
    qha_vn