Originally posted by Mark Gambo
I assume that when you send data to either Word or Excel that program opens up. I want to prevent the user from seeing Word/Excel program.
if thats the case, then you would need to write a lot of vb codes. generally (maybe) these steps:
- A print report button is pushed in your form that start excel/word application in 'invisible/hide mode' and
- open the excel/word report file and
- the codes maybe either in access or in excel/word file (run automatically when the file is open) will get data from access database thru ms query and
- print some report sheets/ pages and
- close the file and the application.
i think this method would be quite complex, but its possible.