I have a app. that I run under win 98 ( it's working perfect )
now I have install win xp on that computer with that app.
paradox is running I can open tables bath wen i wont to run the app. i get a messenger ( Exception EInOutError in module ( name app. ) at 000.......... I/O Error 183
I received this fix from hilaryanglin's tech person. It did the job! I hope it helps others who are having the same problem:
1. Go to System Properties (right-click on My Computer, select Properties)
2. Click on the "Advanced" tab.
3. Click on the "Environment Variables" button.
4. Change the "TEMP" and/or "TMP" variables to "C:\temp"
5. Click OK until you close the system properties.
6. Create a C:\temp folder if you don't already have one.