Unanswered: entity relationship diagram

Hi,

I would like to know if I can auto-generate an entity relationship diagram or something similar for a schema in Oracle 9i database. I have a standard edition type installation of Oracle9i.Will I be able to do it with Oracle9i or are there any tools(other vendors) that's available for this purpose.i have a schema that has abt 300 objects - tables mostly - and I am facing difficulties in determining the relationship as I am newly assigned to look after this database.
    please advise.
    thanks and regards

Re: entity relationship diagram

Originally posted by jeyagowri
    Hi,

I would like to know if I can auto-generate an entity relationship diagram or something similar for a schema in Oracle 9i database. I have a standard edition type installation of Oracle9i.Will I be able to do it with Oracle9i or are there any tools(other vendors) that's available for this purpose.i have a schema that has abt 300 objects - tables mostly - and I am facing difficulties in determining the relationship as I am newly assigned to look after this database.
    please advise.
    thanks and regards
    Hi you can try Embarcadero suites for reverse-engenieering your schema, also Quest has some tools that may help you, and if you have Erwin that also can help you

my 2 cents

marcos oliva

Re: entity relationship diagram

ERWin, PowerDesigner, Oracle Designer are the tools to go.

Originally posted by jeyagowri
    Hi,

please advise.
    thanks and regards