Healthwave Inc. (www.ehealthwave.com), headquartered in Long Island, NY, has an opening for an experienced DBA.
Healthwave is a technology company that builds Internet-based software products for the healthcare industry. These products perform such tasks as medical billing, credentialing, and IPA management.
Healthwave's customers include a Management Service Organization that uses our software to perform medical billing and credentialing for large networks of doctors. In addition, independent doctors and medical groups use our practice management software to manage the tasks of a medical office.
This main responsibility of this position will be to provide the strategic direction for data storage, retrieval, security, and backup as Healthwave continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with data-intensive web applications. This position requires the ability to maximize the efficiency of database transactions.
Location: Healthwave is looking for the best DBA talent. Therefore, telecommuting may be a possibility.
Type: Full Time
Salary: 65k-75k depending on experience
- Complete administration and maintenance of SQL Server
- Proficient in transactions and complex stored procedures
- Ability to quickly debug, troubleshoot, and monitor SQL Server performance
- Experience with scheduling various SQL Server Tasks
- Knowledge of SQL Server backup and recovery techniques
Preference will be given to those with:
- Broad experience with data-intensive web applications using SQL Server & ColdFusion
- Hands on Experience migrating from SQL 7.0 to SQL 2000
- Experience in multi-format import and export of data
- Experience with DTS including Active X programming
Interested candidates need to submit a resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com.