I have got 5 groups in the data model and based on the 5th group I create a report (main frame,repeating frame ....) which is my detail report.Next I create a report based on 4th group (seperate main frame ,repeating group) which is my Summary report.

Now I had got two main frames in the layout editor of which one frame represents the detail report and the other main frame represents the summary report.

I had written a format trigger on the two frames ..ie ...based on the Report parameter (Detail or summary) I need the report to display only either the detail report (frame) or summary report(frame)

My first frame in the layout is detail frame and below is the summary frame

My problem is that ...since two main frames(one for detail and the other for summary) are present in the layout model... I had written a format trigger on both of them. When I select in the report parameter - summary...it does not shows me the output .but when i select from the report parameter - detail....then it show the output.....

In fact ...if we swap frames.... making summary as the first frame and below it the detail frame then it shows only shows the output of summary frame.

in brief ....it always shows the output of only first frame and not the other....

can anyone help me .....