Angry Unanswered: Troubles with Unique Count and multiple queries

I hate to clutter this group with a newbie question, but I've been surfing this site (and the web at large) for a couple of days now and can't seem to make this work.

What I need:
    I need an "idiot-proof" "report" for someone who wants a single page which would first prompt for a semester and then would generate a "report" (but he doesn't particularly like the non-editable report feature of any database) which would list a slew of data. I can do a simple parameter query to get the answers for one item at a time -- but as I add more details to the query, it gets jumbled and out of hand. Ideally, this single page should list:
    Total # of visits for that semester
    unique visits for that semester
    average # of visits per person for that semester
    # of males vs. females for that semester
    # of visits per day of the week (to see if we should really be open Monday morning, et cetera) for that semester
    # of students identified as ESL for that semester
    # of students for each year-group (sophomores, seniors, etc.) for that semester
    # of students for each "college" for that semester

Some more details:
    Male vs. Female = value list combo box
    ESL = yes/no checkbox
    Year-group = value list combo box
    Day of week = value list combo box
    "College" = combo box tied to the Colleges table

I can make each of these run separately as a query -- except for the unique visits count. I don't know much about VB or about SQL, so I'm pretty much at a loss now. I got the Access 2002 Bible and have been working my way through some other "glitches," but just can't seem to resolve this much larger issue (and don't have the $$ or time to fully learn VB like I'd certainly prefer to do).

What I have:
    Table 1 = Sessions
    Table 2 = StudentBasic
    Table 3 = Semesters
    Table 4 = Colleges

Sessions has the following fields: SessionID(primary), StuID(linked to IDNum in StudentBasic), College(lookup to Colleges table), Instructor, Course, Year, TutorID Date, DayWeek, SendCopy, Semester(linked to Semesters), TimeStart, TimeEnd, Comments, Location, Appt

StudentBasic has the following fields: IDNum(primary, linked to StuID in Sessions), First, Last, Sex, ESL

Semesters has one field: semester (2003FA, 2002SP, etc.)

Colleges has one field: college (Arts & Letters, etc.)

Thanks for reading this far and TIA for any help,
    Robin

Re: Troubles with Unique Count and multiple queries

Do you have you have any sample data already created? If so attach it to your message and I'll show you how to do what you what to do.

Mark

Re: Troubles with Unique Count and multiple queries

Thanks! Here it is -- I hope it's not too hideously messy. I'm still working on various portions.
    Robin

>Originally posted by Mark Gambo
    >Do you have you have any sample data already created? If so attach
    >it to your message and I'll show you how to do what you what to do.
    >
    >Mark
    Attached Files Attached Files