Question Unanswered: ODBC Problem with ORACLE

Hello, i'm having some problems trying to connect to Oracle Database 9.0.1.3.0 trough ODBC, does anyone know how to do it, i'm create already an ODBC, and i can use it, but when i try to create a new one, it show an error message that says: "THE ORACLE (tm) CLIENT SOFTWARE AND NETWORKING COMPONENTS WERE NOT FOUND. THESE COMPONENTS ARE SUPPLIED BY ORACLE CORPORATION AND ARE PART OF THE ORACLE VERSION 7.3 (OR GREATER) CLIENT SOFTWARE INSTALLATION. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO USE THIS DRIVER UNTIL THESE COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED.", and like i said before, i have an ODBC configured, but in the time that i want to make another one, dont let me do it. Please any information, will be helpfull. Thanks in advance.

it sounds you messed up different odbc driver's versions

with every oracle client version the vendor delivered an odbc driver

is you client installation proper? Only the oracle 9i client, because I've figured out 9i clt and 7x clt are incompatible.

And I pefer to clone odbc drivers from regentries exp an re-imp the adjusted key values and never ran in serious trouble and prevented the clients ws from trying to create connections which I didn't want to be used...

additionally : the odbc driver's names are sqora32(s).dll, sqresus.dll

as for 7x sqora_73(s).dll sqresus.dll