Unanswered: Can you import the exchange address book?

a user has asked me if it's possible to pull all his contacts details out of his address book from his email client (MS Exchange) i can't find a way of pulling the data out at all in a userble format

so can it be done?

i have to admit i've been hobled by the fact i use outlook not exchange
    Definition of a Beginner, Someone who doesn't know the rules.

Definition of an Expert, Someone who knows when to ignore the rules.

Provided Answers: 5
    "Microsoft Access 2000 provides new features for working with other products.

You can import or link data from Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange. Use the Exchange/Outlook Wizard to import or link data from Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server. For example, you might want to link to your Microsoft Outlook Contacts folder and then create form letters and mailing labels by merging the data with the Microsoft Word Mail Merge Wizard."

from the MS site

Originally posted by axsprog
    "Microsoft Access 2000 provides new features for working with other products.

You can import or link data from Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange. Use the Exchange/Outlook Wizard to import or link data from Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server. For example, you might want to link to your Microsoft Outlook Contacts folder and then create form letters and mailing labels by merging the data with the Microsoft Word Mail Merge Wizard."

from the MS site
    thank i can't believe i missed something that simple
    Definition of a Beginner, Someone who doesn't know the rules.

Definition of an Expert, Someone who knows when to ignore the rules.

Heh, I'd just find one of those macro viruses and copy the code from that. ;-)