Unhappy Unanswered: Gray on fields filled and no more questions

I have a table named ABOC. This table contains 4 fields, 3 of them (NAME, OCUPATION, AND LOCATION) are Text, the other one (CHECK) is True/False. I made a Query based on this 4 fields named START without conditions on this query. I made a starting form (named START) based in this table that ask for this 4 fields. If NAME is filled out then the next time this form runs, this field NAME will be in gray background and can not be changed. If OCUPATION is filled out then the next time this form runs, this field OCUPATION will be in gray background and can not be changed. If LOCATION is filled out then the next time this form runs, this field OCUPATION will be in gray background and can not be changed. If the 3 beforesaid fields are filled out, and if the field CHECK is true, then this form will not appear next time. This is similar as the Northwidth database runs. Can someone help me!!!. All the other questions I had made before are already solved.

Re: Gray on fields filled and no more questions

in order not to show records with check=true you shoud filter out by the underlying query of the START form and

put these codes in the form_current event (form START):

if textbox_NAME.Value & "" = "" then ' textbox_NAME is the name of the textbox control that display NAME field
    textbox_NAME.Enabled = False
    else
    textbox_NAME.Enabled = True

same codes for LOCATION and OCUPATION textbox

hope this helps
    qha_vn