Unanswered: controlling a pivotTable through a dropdown menu in a DAP...

Here's a problem I've been trying to figure out for a while now:

In Access 2000, I've created a data access page (I've attached a small image with my post). Ignore the calendar controls on the right side; below that is a pivotTable currently displaying all of the fields and records in my table. There are two things to keep in mind:

1. This isn't a convention pivotTable in the sense that I'm not doing any calculations with it at all; rather, I just need a way to quickly summarize multiple records. It wasn't built with the Wizard, either. There are no "rows" or "columns", just "sums".

2. I've bound the pivotTable fields in a way so that they can be used to navigate records (a selected field jumps to it's corresponding record on the left, which can be used for editing), but is, in itself, not intended for editing.

You'll also notice a dropdown list in the lower left. The values that you can see are all queries that I've defined.

Here's what I want to do:

I'd like to make it so that, when an option is selected out of one of those in the list, the pivotTable will modify the records that it is displaying based on that query. For example, selecting "all records" will display all 17 records, while "from current year" will display all records created in 2003. Like I said, I've already got the results as queries but I don't know how to put them together. Thanks for any help, and for reading this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails db1.gif  

Does anyone know what another good place to post this question might be?