Unanswered: SMS Polling System

Can anyone help me..?? I wanna do a SMS polling system using ASP technology.. Do anyone have the source codes available..? Or where can i find such codes...??

How do you want to do it?!

For instance; I have written code (not asp) to get messages off a mobile phone via serial and store them in an access database. They could then be processed in asp or using database triggers to generate the poll results.

You can get a paid service to do this, but I prefered to use an oldish mobile attached to my pc (which is allways on). I am afraid however you can't have my software; but I will point you in the correct direction for getting the required AT +GSM SMS commands. Also try browsing through the pages listed here.

Hmmm..

Well my fren... thankx for ya help there... Actually, i have a program. This is how it works...

I send my sms to a number, then those sms will be posted to the web..

But now i want to improve on it... by making a polling thru sms.. Let's say that, if a person send in a sms with "POLL <space> <answer>", my program will have to check the entire line entered in the sql server. Whenever the sms starts with "POLL", my program will check it and will enter that particular polling sms to another table (sql server). As that happens, its result for all polls will appear in my website in the form of graphs... and also each handphone number will only able to poll once..

Well.. my question is.. can u help me how to do it? I mean how the codes will be like...? Hmmm, check the sms, when it starts with POLL, that sms will be inserted to the POLL database table... And also, its results will appear in my website in the form of graphs.. hope you could help me...?

Thankx..