Thread: Error -721

Red face Unanswered: Error -721

Hi, I wrote one procedure "CREATE PROCEDURE .... END PROCEDURE;" and when I wanted to load it with dbaccess, but the dbaccess produces an error code "721". From the Informix guide I found the next : "Stored procedure procedure-name is no longer valid.

You are attempting to execute a procedure from an EXECUTE statement, but it has been redefined since the PREPARE statement was run. You must use the PREPARE statement again on the EXECUTE PROCEDURE statement.

For example, the following sequence of code would cause this error:

$prepare pr_stat from 'execute procedure testproc()'; ... /* drop procedure testproc create procedure testproc() ...... [same application or different] */ ... $execute pr_stat;/* triggers error -721 */".

I am very confused, because I wanted just to load the procedure in the Database, not to execute it. Of course, I have an idea to execute this procedure, but after loading. )))
    Do you think that somebody can help me?
    Thank you in advance.

re

Doese your SP has any execute procedure statements ?

Re: re

Doese your SP has any execute procedure statements ? [/SIZE]
    No, it does not contain any executables. The SP is more than simple, some "sql" statements, "if"s,..., if you have an interest I can attached it.

Smile re

Yes ,I do .

Re: re

Here it is:
    Attached Files Attached Files