I have created my own search function using a sample that I found. The problem that Im having is that the Visa criteria doenst appear to work when the form is open and Visa option is used on its own. If it is selected and now matter which value is selected, the subform shows all the records. However, if a another criteria is selected in conjuction it appears to work Ok. The weirdest thing is after having using another criteria with the Visa Criteria, the Visa criteria own its own appears to work fine. I can allow this to happens becuase my user would get confused. User should be allowed to search on any one of the criterias provide on the form.
I have tried everything to get the Visa Criteria to work on its own when the form is first opened but I can figured it out.