Unanswered: Combo Box Casacade

I'm trying to design a form for a fault tracking db in which I can select a Manufacturer from the first combo box and Equipment Name from the second combo box and finally Equipment Model from the third combo box.

Rather than having to scroll through hundreds of entries for the second and third combo boxes I was wondering if there is a way of limiting the equipment name (second combo box) depending on which manufacturer was picked in combo box 1. Then depending on what has been choosen in combo box 2 limit the number of entries in combo box 3 (Equipment Model).

The Tables involved are;

dbo_Manufacturers
    --Manufacturer_id
    --Manufacturer_Name

dbo_Equipment_Type
    --Equipment_ID
    --Equipment_Name
    --Maunfacturer_ID

dbo_Model
    --Model_ID
    --Model_Name

dbo_Faults
    --Fault_ID
    --Equipment_ID
    --Model_ID

The form (Faults_form) is for populating the faults table, with the ***_id from the various other tables involved (above).

With the help of others I have mananged to use the After update function in each of the Combo boxs with the following:

In the Manufacturer Combo box-

Me!cmbEquipment_Type.rowsource = "SELECT Equipment_ID, Equipment_Name FROM dbo_Equipment_Type WHERE Manufacturer_ID = " & me!cmbManufacturer
    me.cmbEquipment.requery

In the Equipment Combo box-

Me!cmbModel_Type.rowsource = "SELECT Model_ID, Model_Name FROM dbo_Model WHERE Equipment_ID = " & me!cmbEquipment
    me.cmbModel.requery

I'm new to programming queries etc in access, so user friendly reply would be great.

Thanks in advance

Steve
    Attached Files Attached Files

Try again

Test.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files