Unhappy Unanswered: Error while running PERL

Hi,

I am trying to install MRTG WAN manitoring software, I installed MRTG in c:\mrtg-2.10.0pre3 dir and then installed Active Perl 5.6.1 Build 635 in c:\Perl dir all on a Windows 2000 Server box, When i go into command prompt and test perl it comes up with this error..

C:\mrtg-2.10.0pre3\bin>perl mrtg
    BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at C:/mrtg2.10.0pre3/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/SNMP_Session.pm line 521.
    Compilation failed in require at C:/mrtg-2.10.0pre3/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/SNMP_util.pm line 39.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/mrtg2.10.0pre3/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/SNMP_util.pm line 39.
    Compilation failed in require at C:/mrtg-2.10.0pre3/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm line 20.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/mrtg2.10.0pre3/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm line 20.
    Compilation failed in require at mrtg line 71.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at mrtg line 71.

I am very new to perl could any one help..

Lightbulb perl modules

I was just in your seat last year when i started using perl.

what u need to do is to go to cpan.org, and download all the required perl modules for your requirement, and match the version number. Just be a little careful of the path where you would eventually store the .pm (the perl module) files.