Hello all,

I am trying to design a pop-up form that holds an ActiveX Microsoft Web Browser object that will lookup certain web pages according to values from the main form.

The online DB is a resume DB that allows users to add, edit and preview resumes. The in-house DB is a contacts DB - each contact is to have a specific value that identifies where the resume is online (ie. the resumeID used online).

I have a main contact for that I want to have three buttons as follows:

1. Add - opens the online ‘edit resume’ page at a new record. This record’s resumeID is to be saved in the in-house database in the record from which the button was clicked (or could be saved when the pop-up is closed).

2. Edit - opens the online ‘edit resume’ page at the record corresponding to the in-house database’s current record’s resumeID.

3. Preview - opens the online ‘preview resume’ page at the record corresponding to the in-house database’s current record’s resumeID.

The main problem is that I don’t know how to direct the web browser to web addresses (I can’t find the control’s address value). The other issue is how to store the resumeID value in the in-house database?

Thanks,

Richard.