1. Delete current table column on local server.
2. Create a connection to production server.
3. Do the following SQL Statement
4. Drop it in table on local server where it was deleted in step 1.
Here comes the problem.
5. I've got a count(*) of 15 databases but i need to create a trigger upon a higher (>)value of 15 or lower (<) that 15 but not 15.
6. Once this is complete the rest should be easy to setup ...
CREATE TRIGGER "Database_Monitoring_MODIFY"
ON [Master - Table List]
FOR INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE
AS EXEC master..xp_sendmail 'xyz',
'A database modification listing has been detected.'
Could anyone please help with a sql statement that i can use in step 5 to recognise if the amount of databases has been changed so that step 6 can activate?