Red face Unanswered: Problem with DTS schedule

Hi,

I have a little DTS problem here.
    This package is programmed in an SQL Server v7.0 box and it executes OK when I run it manually.

The problem starts when I want to schedule the automatic execution of the DTS and in the Job History I got this error: "Non-SysAdmins have been denied permission to run CmdExec job steps. The step failed."

That means that the user owner of the DTS must be a SysAdmin? The current role for the user is "Process Administrator" but not "System Administrator".

As I cannot give the user superpower in the server, do I have to recompile de DTS under other user that is System Administrator?

Regards,

G

One of the archived post refers
    Expand Management, right-click SQL Server Agent, and then click Properties. Click the Job System tab.

Under Non-SysAdmin job step proxy account, clear the Only users with SysAdmin privileges can execute CmdExec and ActiveScripting job steps check box, and click Reset Proxy Account.

Type the user name, password, and domain of the user account to be used by SQL Server Agent when running jobs owned by users who are not system administrators.
    --Satya SKJ
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    [IMG]http://sqlserver-qa.net/google_bart.gif[/IMG]