Unanswered: Combo Box Updating

I am using a combo box to locate a record on a form. They select a title company, which they can then edit and save. When they save it, I would like it to update the combo box so that they know their changes have been saved. How could I do this?

Re: Combo Box Updating

Originally posted by MissR605
    I am using a combo box to locate a record on a form. They select a title company, which they can then edit and save. When they save it, I would like it to update the combo box so that they know their changes have been saved. How could I do this?
    What I meant to say is that they can add a new title company, click "save title company" and then I want it to show up in the drop down box so that they know that they've added it.

requery the combo box at the end of the Click event

Me.[Name of your combobox].requery

Originally posted by CCC
    requery the combo box at the end of the Click event

Me.[Name of your combobox].requery
    That worked perfectly - thank you

I have another question about combo boxes. I have a tabbed form that draws information from 2 tables. I have a combo box that selects the record to be edited on the form. The VBA is as follows:

Private Sub Combo203_AfterUpdate()

' Find the record that matches the control.
    Dim rs As Object

Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
    rs.FindFirst "[CCBPIPE].[BORROWER] = '" & Me![Combo203] & "'"
    Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark

End Sub

This code seems to be working fine, except for quite frequently when a record is chosen, the form goes back to the first record, even though a different one has been selected. Any ideas about how I might fix this?