Question Unanswered: Question:Current Record Print Out - Formatting

Hi all,

I have a form which shows a line graph depicting the number of times of company was used each year since 1996. I would like to be able to print the current record on the form but I do not want the screen shot format which is sent to the printer.

Is there anyway of formatting the print-out?

(I have tried creating the graph in a report which would solve the problem, but since the data is based on a query where the user must select the company name from a list (filter form), I was receiving errors in the output - the report would not filter!)....Phew....

Sorry this is so long-winded. Does anyone know of an easy way I can change the format when I print out the current record (graph)

Regards,
    C.

Well this might help you at least a little bit. Each control has a DisplayWhen property that is usually set to be Always. But you could change the property for a button that you don't want to see printed out to be Screen Only instead.

And you could add something that just shows up on the printout by changing the DisplayWhen property to be Print Only.
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

Thanks a million,

It seems to be display nicely now - cheers

C.