Unanswered: connection problem

I have a problem while connecting to a database (node) on my pc through the Oracle Management Server.

The Oracle Management Server is on my system. However, when i try to connect to the specific database with the Enterprise Manager Console running as Standalone everything works fine. Where is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

any ideas?

??

Make sure the AGENT is running.
    I had connection problems in the past, only to find out that the AGENT had problems going through the firewall.

how can be sure that agent is running?

if UNIX, grep for 'dbsnmp'
    if Windows, check SERVICES and look for something like: OracleOraHome90Agent

Ok my agent is running by giving : agentctl start.

The problem is that i still cannot connect with my database through the OMS. Whatever username and password i type it says that the previlleges are insufficient

In order for any DB account to use the OMS, it must have the SELECT ANY DICTIONARY privilege granted to him by SYSTEM. Do you have access to the SYSTEM account? Try it.

I have everything installed on my system.
    therefore i have all the passwords. I created successfully another account for the admin with full previlleges through the visaul enviroment.

I was expecting that the OMS super admin ( ) could access every database. In fact neither OMS's repository database can he access

any ideas?