Exclamation Unanswered: Invalid column name ''. Error number: 207

I am using SQL 2000 SP3 One database merge replication - two publications, one normal, with SQL 2000 and other with SQL CE. All was working fine till I applied a new publication script on a SQL CE publication.

First old publication is deleted, then publication data is cleaned and a new script is applied. While generating a initial snapshot, Following error occurred.

Invalid column name 'SpecialtyId'.
    (Source: SERVER NAME (Data source); Error number: 207)

The column 'SpecialtyId' is there in the table. When the article containing this column is removed, it gave error for 3-4 more articles. After removing all of them, Snapshot was generated successfully.

Due to this error when newly created publication is deleted and the old one is applied again, the error still persist. More to this the same error is occurring in another untouched publication also.

Please help, thanks in advance.

any solution for this problem? i have the same error plz help

Provided Answers: 54
    My memory is a bit fuzzy, but this problem was fixed in SQL 2000 sp4 or sp5.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

i updated to sql server 2000 sp4 but still the same problem. any suggestions?