Unanswered: Opportunity with CellExchange - Database Architect
CellExchange, Inc. specializes in Business Consulting Services, XML and Enterprise Solutions. CellExchange expert teams work with Fortune 1000 companies in devising solutions that align business strategies and advanced technologies with corporate goals and market opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Database Architect for our India Development Center based at Hyderabad, India. Please find enclosed the Job Description for the same.
Experience: A minimum of 8 years experience in database administration, design and architecture. Minimum 2 years experience with XML and related technologies (Schemas, DTDs)
· Work with client technical teams in understanding their data systems and architecture.
· Configure data modules to interface with client data sources.
· Design XML schemas to represent client and application data.
· Integrate and retrieve data from XML, relational, mainframe and other legacy data systems.
· Work with the Technical lead to design data schemas, aggregate and transform data and administer and manage data sources.
· Understand data aggregation, transformation and manipulation.
· Have experience with ETL tools.
· Have experience in linking heterogeneous data sources.
· Have strong leadership and communication skills to effectively interface with client teams.
· Have strong analytical skills and experience writing technical specifications
· Have excellent analytical, oral and written skills.
Exposure to Web Services.
If you are interested in this opportunity and willing to relocate to Hyderabad, you may please forward your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com