Question Unanswered: SQL publishing to PDF documents?

Hi, I'm just after a bit ot top level advice on possible methods of publishing data contained in a SQL 2000 db to PDF documents. Essentailly I have an application which we would like to add the ability to capture 'snapshots' of data as PDF documents. Optimally a user would choose to publish a PDF document using a web based interface, after which the PDF file would be generated and stored on the servers for other users to access, print, etc.

Does anyone have any idea if any tools exists which may help facilitate something like this?

Thanks, Matt

Re: SQL publishing to PDF documents?

Take a look at
    http://partners.adobe.com/asn/develo...osdk/main.html

Originally posted by mt404
    Hi, I'm just after a bit ot top level advice on possible methods of publishing data contained in a SQL 2000 db to PDF documents. Essentailly I have an application which we would like to add the ability to capture 'snapshots' of data as PDF documents. Optimally a user would choose to publish a PDF document using a web based interface, after which the PDF file would be generated and stored on the servers for other users to access, print, etc.

Does anyone have any idea if any tools exists which may help facilitate something like this?

Thanks, Matt
    Steve