Unanswered: MS Access Workgroup question

I was finally able to create and join a workgroup. However, my concern is that when i join a new workgroup, the database that i thought i secured is no longer secure. Whatever users/passwords i had for the database no longer applies when i join a different workgroup. Is there a way to secure a particular database and not be asked for a username and password for a different database? If not, it seems that only one work group controls all the databases.

If you need to use the Workgroup for only one particular database, use a shortcut to open that database as follows:

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\MSACCESS.EXE" path\databasename.mdb /wrkgrp path\nameofworkgroupfile.MDW

And open Microsoft Access and join the default workgroup "system.mdw" so that you do not get prompted for a userid and password for other databases.

Well, i've done that. it works. however, when i open Access at msaccess.exe, I can easily open up the database i want to protect in administrator mode. The only way i see to fix this would be to be in my new workgroup rather than the default workgroup when i open Access, but then i think it would mean that i'd have to enter in all my usernames and passwords to open a database that i didn't want to protect.
    Is there a way to get around this? Eventually the database will be placed on the server, and my concern is that a user may be able to retrieve the file and open it at administrator level. (At some point I'll switch to a SQL Server, but until then I'm using Access.)

Wehn you secured your databae, Did you remove all permissions for the build-in account "Admin" the groups "Users" and "Admins"?

If you have left "Admin" with rights to your database, it can be opened with the "Admin" user from another workgroup.

Provided Answers: 5
    This may help

Microsoft Access Security Manager Add-In Is Available in the Download Center
    (235961) - The Microsoft Access 2000 Security Manager enables the database-security administrator to make knowledgeable security decisions as the database and its workgroup evolve. By presenting all security settings in a single view, the administrator can set...

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;235961