I'm trying to install Forms Migration Assistant on linux to convert forms 6i apps to forms 9i. But when i try to install FMA downloaded from here the installer says that the Oracle Home does not have Oracle Forms 9i installed altough it was shown in installed products. The output of the log file is below. Please if anyone know the solution for this problem or have any idea it would be so helpful.
I need it for my thesis to be given this week.

Thanks for your help.

Exception java.lang.NullPointerException occurred..
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiic.OiicInstallSession.getLibLo ader(OiicInstallSession.java:4614)
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiic.OiicInstallSession.getDialo gLibLoader(OiicInstallSession.java:4447)
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiif.oiifb.OiifbWizChainDlgElem. loadDialog(OiifbWizChainDlgElem.java:1394)
at Components.ifplsqlconv90.v9_0_2_10_1.CompContext.i nitialize_Dialog2(Unknown Source)
at Components.ifplsqlconv90.v9_0_2_10_1.CompContext.i nitializeDialog(Unknown Source)
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiif.oiifb.OiifbCompWizChainDlgE lem.initialize(OiifbCompWizChainDlgElem.java:40)
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiif.oiifb.OiifbCondIterator.ite rate(OiifbCondIterator.java:129)
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiis.OiisCompContext.doOperation (OiisCompContext.java:1062)
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiif.oiifb.OiifbLinearIterator.i terate(OiifbLinearIterator.java:116)
at oracle.sysman.oii.oiic.OiicCompsWizEngine.doOperat ion(OiicCompsWizEngine.java:172)

Also in the installation log file it says the things below. I think it's because i cannot identify the FORMS_ORACLE_HOME variable. In the installation procedure of FMA it says that i should set FORMS90_PATH to $ORACLE_HOME/forms90 but it doesn't work either.

*** Component Locations Page***
Entering component: ifplsqlconv90 installation
Setting value of O_JDK_HOME to
Setting value of FORMS_ORACLE_HOME to

*** Warning Page***
TitleLabel = Warning
SubTitleLabel =
InfoLabel = It appears that you have selected an Oracle Home that does not have
Oracle9i Forms installed.
Please press the 'Previous' button and select an Oracle Home that does contain F
Setting value of SHOW_COMPONENT_LOCATIONS_PAGE to true

*** Install Page***
Starting install install phase 1 of component Oracle9i Forms Migration Assistant
Starting install link phase of component Oracle9i Forms Migration Assistant
Starting install install phase 2 of component Oracle9i Forms Migration Assistant
Initializing installer save inventory WCCE
Unable to read /opt/devsuite/oraInventory/Contents/LibsList.ser. Some inventory
information may be lost.