What are the effects of the RDBMS?

Hello I'm a 23-yr-old girl attending yr11 at Mount Lawley Senior High School. I'm now in my Oracle class and I've got this REALLY tough assignment. Basically, it's just asking "What are the social and environmental effects of the RDBMS?"

Oh golly someone help meeeeeeeeeee

I need help with this assignment so bad

yes im wondering da same thing coz im doin da same project n i need info i cant find ne could ne 1 pls give us sum info bout dis???

BTW, did you people find something for the assignment ...

Could you share some details with us ?
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

hmmm...I'm a Database Administrator and that really seems like a stupid question. Apparently some computer illiterate non-technical teacher came up with it. Honestly, listen to the question and look at it realistically.

"What are the social and environmental effects of SQL Server?"
    Or
    "What are the social and environmental effects of Oracle?"

other than the database administrator assigned to manage the database system....nobody really gives a shit about the effects, as long as it does what it is supposed to do.

Social effects: "If you tell a woman your a dba, she'll think you make a lot of money, then when she finds out you don't she dumps you!"

Environmental effects: "RDBMS's are thoroughly tested for their emissions and pollution control."

So my deduction is:

The social effect is: It might get you laid, but in the end it's really just not important.

The environmental effect is: It does not pollute the environment.

BTW, tell your teacher that he/she is a complete idiot!!!

WTF...

Hello I'm a 23-yr-old girl attending yr11 at Mount Lawley Senior High School.

Errr... what's a 23 year old doing in high school?

Basically, it's just asking "What are the social and environmental effects of the RDBMS?"

Ah. She never learned the ancient art of bullshitting stupid professors. Honey, just write something about how Ted Codd revolutionized the industry by making it care more about the data, even the littlest bits and bytes and nybbles. You'll get an A+, I guarantee.