Unanswered: error Too few parameters expected 2 when export a parameter query to a text file.

The following query with 2 parameters gives the above error:

SELECT RMS_DEPS.GROUP_NO AS GroupNo, RMS_GROUPS.GROUP_NAME AS GroupName, RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET.DEPT AS Dept, RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET.STORE AS Store, RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET.SHRINKAGE_PCT AS ShrinkagePercent, RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET.HALF_NO AS HalfNo
    FROM (RMS_DEPS INNER JOIN RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET ON RMS_DEPS.DEPT=RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET.DEPT) INNER JOIN RMS_GROUPS ON RMS_DEPS.GROUP_NO=RMS_GROUPS.GROUP_NO
    WHERE (((Eval(RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET!DEPT & " In(" & [Enter Departments seperated by commas] & ")"))=True))
    AN D (((Eval(RMS_HALF_DATA_BUDGET!STORE & " In(" & [Enter Stores seperated by commas] & ")"))=True));

Note if I remove the 2 parameters, export shows me the specification sheet where I can specify my fixed format length of all fields
    And it creates the fixed format flat file as required.

Note also this query works fine when I try to export to a Excel file.

Please suggest what changes to do in the WHERE clause to make this query work to export to a text file (I want the specification
    sheet to come up when I say export).

Smile

Hi!

A year and a half after, I reply to you and to all who got the same problem what that unexpressive message means:
    It means that you cannot export parameter query!
    I got the Export Text Wizard started after trying to export a table loaded with data from a parameter query. So use this method.

I guess Export Text Wizard just can't stand (recognize) parameter(s).

Regards to you and all who faced "Too few parameters. Expected 2."!
    BoHr

And again almost one year later, I want to thank BoHr for posting a reply to the above question. You have helped me with it!