Question Unanswered: Problem getting Subform Sum Data to Mainform

I am trying to figure out how to get the sum of numbers in a subform back on to the main form so I can use expressions on the form to show the final numbers.

Example:

Form A MainForm/Table1
    Fields: StdCost, ProposedStdCost

The following expressions are on the form-

NoBoughtPerYr: StdCost-Usage =Sum([TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![12 Mo Annual Usage]/[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Current STD Cost])

NoBoughtPerMo: =Sum([TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Avg Mo Annual Usage]/[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Current STD Cost])

Est. Mo. Cost (before charges): =Sum([TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Avg Mo Annual Usage]/[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Current STD Cost]*[Proposed STD Cost])

Est Annual Cost (before charges): =Sum([TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![12 Mo Annual Usage]/[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Current STD Cost]*[Proposed STD Cost])

Est Mo Savings: =Sum([Avg Mo Annual Usage]-[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Avg Mo Annual Usage]/[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Current STD Cost]*[Proposed STD Cost])

Est Annual Savings: =Sum([12 Mo Annual Usage]-[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![12 Mo Annual Usage]/[TA_CR00 - Cost Reduction Main Table]![Current STD Cost]*[Proposed STD Cost])

Now on the subform I have a running charges list which I was able to sum in a query, but I cant figure out a way to get an expression to get the sum of those items in the subform onto the main form so I can complete the Final Savings expressions forYR and Mo.

forgot to mention filtered by Record No

The subform is linked by the Record No, so I need the sum of the charge amounts for all related to the record no. Thats what I need to generate an expression for. I tried taking it from the query but them all the other expressions on the main form get the ?Name error. The only other possibility I can think of is to put all the expressions on a second subform based on a sumquery where it wont cause a conflict and prevent data entry in the main form.