Thread: procedure

Unanswered: procedure

Hello,
    I am trying to write a procedure that does the following. I currently have the user enter data in a textbox that populates a cbo. When they select data in the cbo it populates a listbox. I want the user to be able to take the items checked in a listbox and rename them. The data originated from what the user put in(batchno). So I want to be able to take the selected items in the textbox and rename a new "batchno" but leave the ones that were not selected. Thank you for your help.
    Michael

Provided Answers: 1

Re: procedure

Originally posted by mhedrick
    Hello,
    I am trying to write a procedure that does the following. I currently have the user enter data in a textbox that populates a cbo. When they select data in the cbo it populates a listbox. I want the user to be able to take the items checked in a listbox and rename them. The data originated from what the user put in(batchno). So I want to be able to take the selected items in the textbox and rename a new "batchno" but leave the ones that were not selected. Thank you for your help.
    Michael
    This isn't a SQL or PL/SQL question is it? What tool are you trying to do this with?

Arrow HTML it seems

Hi
    It seems more of a Java/HTML question.
    If it is, kindly forward this to Java forum at forum.java.sun.com, and it would be very fast to get your question answered.
    Thanx and Regards
    Aruneesh