Question Unanswered: Certificate not received.

Last month i have written the exam 700 & passed. So far i have not received the hard copy of the certificate. So i sent a mail to certify@us.ibm.com. They sent a softcopy via email. But i need the hardcopy( by post) along with wallet sized certificate & IBM medal.

Could you plse suggest me, what to do ??

Thanks in advance.
    Prakash

I believe IBM only sends a soft copy now. You should be able to print a nice copy of a color laser or inkjet printer. They didn't mention anything about a wallet size certificate or a medal. I am fairly sure that they are doing this to save money and therefore it makes no sense to send both hard copy and soft copy.

Re: Certificate not received.

I did send an email in early June and got a hard copy (but it was just the certificate and no medal etc) ...

Please mention clearly that you want a hard copy ... You might get if you are 'lucky'

Cheers

Sathyaram
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Does the hardcopy look any different than a soft copy printed on a color laser printer?

I don't think so ....

It is the same ... You normally end up printing on a better quality printer than what IBM sends :-)

Cheers
    Sathyaram

Originally posted by Marcus_A
    Does the hardcopy look any different than a soft copy printed on a color laser printer?
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.