Question Unanswered: Control Access Options from code?

Is it possible to control/set Access application parameters from the Tools | Options menu using VB script? What I would like to do, if possible, is set the 'Confirm' options for 'Record changes', 'Document deletions', and 'Action Queries' to false to suppress the prompts presented to the user.

I currently have a system that needs to run come action queries (mainly delete and append) in the background but I would rather these messages not be presented to my users as they are somewhat confusing to the lay person.

I don't have the ability to set the options individually with all users as there are well over a 100 at this time and several work remotely.

Ideally I would like to be able to run a script at startup to set the options to false, and reset to default upon exit so as not to disrupt any other dbs they may be running. Is this possible?

Create an AutoExec Macro (it will run whenever the app is opened)
    Use the action
    SetWarnings = No

You can also turn it on & off selectively in VBA using:

Docmd.setwarnings False
    Docmd.setwarnings True
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

Thanks, this worked great!

I went with the second option so that I would only be controlling the warnings when I wanted them off so if any unexpected issues arise elsewhere in the db the warnings will still be present.