Question Unanswered: Automatic Login?

Here's a "new" problem. I have this database set up so that it has an access front-end and an SQL backend. When I open the database on a computer with the SQL Server client installed it runs fine. When I open the database (access front-end) on a computer without the SQL client installed it prompts me to enter some login information to connect to the server. Is there any way to modify this front-end/backend so that the login information is automatically entered and it does not prompt the user to enter it? Just to let you know to make the front-end I used the link tables wizard to link the tables to the SQL Server.
    "Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all."
    - Bob Marley

When you setup the "Link" did you click remember password? Did you setup the connection via ODBC using SQL Server Driver and if so do the non-"SQL Client" PCs have that driver installed? When you copy the Access front-end to a non-"SQL Client" PC is the DSN you defined for the lniked tables defined on those PCs?
    MCDBA

I did not click Remember Password. I got it fixed.
    Thanks,
    Aaron
    "Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all."
    - Bob Marley