Unanswered: Get FKey Information from Database
I'm trying to build a report that we can run against any data base that will list:
1) Table Name (simple enough, I got that)
2) Foreign Kesy names (got that too)
3) The referenced table (took a while, but got that too)
4) The linked columns (took even longer, but that's done
5) Cascade info -- AHHhhhh.. .this is where I'm having problems. Does anyone know how to determine if the FKey is a CASCADE DELETE/UPDATE or neither.
I'm farily convinced that it has to do with the syscontraints table, but the action col is the same for all of the entires (and I _know_ THAT can't be right.....)....
Can any one shed some light on the subject? Thanks, Jeremy
Nothing better than a good ride.