Arrow Unanswered: Filter problem help me plz!!!

Hello,
    Being a newbee to Access I am encountering serious problem concerning forms and reports... Could anyone see what's wrong with my code lines? and tell me what to change or post back the fixed file?

As you'll see on this attached file, I have a table which is shown on a report. By using combobox as filters on my form, I want to control the data shown on the report. For example I want to choose a specific client or a specific offer or a specific reliability, separately or all together!!!

This code is not from me!! I got it from microsoft support and I am trying to adapt it to my project and its real pain in the butt!!!
    It does work sometimes, but for only one filter, and I tried to fix it and messed everything up again and now none of them work!!!
    It's a stupid problem no doubt about it...

I am sure you all access professionals will get through this with no problem!!!

Please take a look.... Thank you for your time

nicolas
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've been playing around with your db, but with no luck. It seems to me that the problem is with the filter. It doesn't recognize the [Enterprise Cliente]. I tried to put a filter in the report 'manually' and it worked, but the filter via vb doesn't. Looks like it needs something like [Customers].[Enterprise Cliente].

I don't have much time time but I will try later.
    Marco
    ---Do not send e-mail---
    "New Big Bang Theory: God said unzip universe"

Okay, I managed to fix this meaningless problem it was coming from the properties of my comboboxes! It works fine now.... don't worry about it.
    Plz check on my new question...

cheers nico