Unanswered: Code still in process!

Well, I have a code that search through the database to see if it's in the database and it go through alot of records, which will take a while to do it. I was wondering, is there a code that would show that it's still ACTIVE. Like when your installing a new software, if would show various type of files in text being install onto your computer and you would know that it is still active and not froze. Or something similar.

These Status-Windows, you see when you install a software are what you expect them to be: just a form.
    So just create a form, place a textbox (and if it has to look professionnel a progress bar) on it and put statustexts into the textbox from your code.

Tell me if i misunderstood your problem...

regards

Do you mean just put the word "STATUS IN PROGRESS" in a textbox? If so, I don't want it to be static because I don't know if the code is still running or the computer is froze.

I want it to display that it is still active or processing. I remember there use to be a code that goes through your code and display what it goes through for each line of code. I can think of it right now, that's why I'm asking people on here.