Below is the code for the cursor in which I'm using. I'm referencing a table recordset of information and what's occuring is the cursor moves through and creates the tables.

example of data:
tablename columndef
tablea col1 varchar(20) null
tablea col2 varchar(20) null
tableb col1 varchar(20) null
tableb col2 varchar(20) null
tablec col1 varchar(20) null
tablec col2 varchar(20) null

Now this is whats happening... its creating table a and table b but not table c. The reason for this is because when @@fetch_status =0 it will perform the cursor. So when its on the last row of the recordset (tablec col2 varchar(20) null) there is no @table to pull... so it doesn't go back through the cursor to set the @sql to close out and execute to create that last table... I'm wondering if there is any way around this... I was thinking about simply adding after the cursor closed a statement saying

set @sql = @sql + ")"

to create that last table, but lets say in the event there are no rows in the recordset, and there are no tables to create... sticking that in there will cause an error. And I've attempted to add another while @@fetch_statement <> 0 or =-1 however, that just causes a continuous loop in my code... unless i did that incorrectly. Anyway heres the code. Maybe someone can think of a way for me to determine within the cursor if its the last row then to close it and execute it.

Declare CreateTableCursor Cursor For
Select table_name, column_definition
from dbo.db_table_information
order by table_name, ordinal_position

--open the cursor
open CreateTableCursor

--reset values of variables
Set @prevtable = ''
Set @sql = ''

Fetch Next from CreateTableCursor into @table, @coldef --fetch row's values into those variables

While @@fetch_status = 0

If object_id(@table) is null

If @prevtable <> @table

If @sql <> ''
Set @sql = @sql + " )" --This statement closes out the @sql string and the create
exec(@sql) --table string executes, creating the table

Set @sql = "Create table dbo." + @table + "( " + @coldef

If @prevtable = @table
set @sql = @sql + ", "
set @sql = @sql + @coldef

set @prevtable = @table

Fetch next from createtablecursor into @table, @coldef

Close CreateTableCursor
Deallocate CreateTableCursor