Unanswered: Use Trusted Connection

I know this is not the correct forum to pst this but,i don't also know where to place this.

I have this client running,MS Access 97 as front end to connect to CISCO database.There was no problem till recently.Now when they try to connect , they have to click "Use Trusted Connection" or enter the password for 11 times.
    Otherwise, they have to click the Cancel button for 11 times.
    When i surffed the net ,many say that is can be caused because the domain has been changed or the usr/password has been changed.But when i enquired with the client they said nothing has been changed recently.

What is this caused because and how can i get rid of it.

Thanks

mickykt

Provided Answers: 1
    You should post this to the Access database forum.

I suspect that your Access application is making 11 different connections to the server. Are you using linked tables, pass-through queries, or an Access data project (.adp file) to connect to your database server?

blindman

Thanks

I was a bit wrong in getting the information.THey r using ACcess 97 to connect to an SQL Server 7 database.I have asked tem abt the patches,but not got the responce.THey r using linked tables to connect to the SQL server database.Now for all other tables its fine,but only for one table when its records goes beyond 100 it shows the above pop up window.If we choose to enter the Use trusted connection 11 times it comes up fine with data,but if we choose to cancel 11 times,we get a value "error' in all the corresponding fields,if we scroll up and down the data apears to be fine.

I suspet this to be a Service pack issue,but am not sure.Do u feel any thing wrong,any suggesions

Thanks mickykt

Provided Answers: 1
    Do they get this problem when the open the linked table directly, or just when they open a form or report based on the table?
    Also, are any of the table's fields defined as combo-boxes that reference other tables?

blindman