Unanswered: Gray side bar on subforms

I am using subforms (Form view only) as dynamic menus on a main form. I've removed all scroll bars, etc., but the subforms still have a thick gray bar on the right border--and it's visible because the forms are in other colors than gray. Aside from the changing the color of the form, is there any way to get rid of that right border?
    Attached Files Attached Files

is it something daft like your subform is narrower than the box you've put it in on the mainform?

izy

Thumbs down

Nope, it appears to be a border of the window rather than the object. The gray bar just moves with the right border of the subform control--even though all border properties have been set to 0 and transparent.

The narrower I make the subform control, the more it cuts of the contents of the subform being viewed.

Re: Gray side bar on subforms

Originally posted by jrn0074
    I am using subforms (Form view only) as dynamic menus on a main form. I've removed all scroll bars, etc., but the subforms still have a thick gray bar on the right border--and it's visible because the forms are in other colors than gray. Aside from the changing the color of the form, is there any way to get rid of that right border?
    Try setting the scrollbars for the subform to "neither".