Question Unanswered: automatic daily back up of a network-based Access 97 database at Windows NT 4.0

I have written some testing code to simply copy an existing database to another blank database.

Private Sub Form_Timer()

Dim cur_hr As Date
    Dim cur_min As Date
    Dim strNewFileName, strFileName, strFullTargetPath, strSourcePath As String
    Dim strOldEntirePath, strNewEntirePath As String
    Dim InResult As Long
    Dim BackupDB As Object
    cur_hr = Hour(Now())
    cur_min = Minute(Now())
    strFileName = "Secure TestMaster.mdb"

strSourcePath = "J:\Melanie\SecureDatabase\"
    strFullTargetPath = "J:\Melanie\SecureDatabase\backup\"
    strOldEntirePath = strSourcePath + strFileName
    'If cur_hr = 12 Then
    If cur_min = 4 Then
    strNewFileName = Left(strFileName, InStr(1, strFileName, ".") - 1) & Format(Day(Now()), "yyyymmdd") & ".mdb"
    strNewEntirePath = strFullTargetPath + strNewFileName
    'BackupDB = CreateObject(strNewEntirePath)
    'BackupDB.Application.Visible = True

FileCopy strOldEntirePath, "J:\Melanie\SecureDatabase\backup\backup.mdb"
    End If

End Sub

However, as this Access 97 databse (Secure TestMaster.mdb) is in Secure mode and it is password-protected with the loggin of the Adminisitrator account.Permission is denied to copy the database, So how can I solve this problem?

On the other hand, this is a network-based database and how can I enable the database to do daily backup automatically even though all the computers in the office have been shut down duirng mid-night?
    If it is infeasible, how can I implement a similar function in the situation that only the Form where I write the VBA or Access 97 is closed? I tried such function using NT scheduler (OS is Windows NT) but it didn't work again due to the security of password to open Access, Thanks,

Try doing it from outside Access. Create a .BAT file containing this line:

COPY ""J:\Melanie\SecureDatabase\Newfile.mdb" ""J:\Melanie\SecureDatabase\backup\backup.mdb" /Y

Use MS Scheduler to call this .BAT file. It should copy it without any regard to Access security.
    Inspiration Through Fermentation