Unanswered: incorrect query result

Hi, I am using db2 version 5, win2k, iPlanet web server6.0 and servletexec4.2 nsapi. We are using jsp to connect to the DB2 databases. When the number of users is small, there is no problem. While when it is large, database returns other user's result !!! Please enlight.

Hi,

Have you try to install the fixpacks for DB2 v5. On IBM support web page there is Fixpack 17.

Hope this helps,
    Grofaty

Grofaty ... When you recommend FP17, is it because of a known problem or is it a general comment ?

Thanks

Sathyaram

Originally posted by grofaty
    Hi,

Have you try to install the fixpacks for DB2 v5. On IBM support web page there is Fixpack 17.

Hope this helps,
    Grofaty
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Re: incorrect query result

I doubt it's maybe a problem of session in jsp or java.
    we have an application that use servlet+Oracle/DB2 and we have encounted the same wrong result sometimes,and it do occur when
    there are many users having connected.

if possible,I suggest you change another database to see whether the
    problem will occur.

Originally posted by qinmingh
    Hi, I am using db2 version 5, win2k, iPlanet web server6.0 and servletexec4.2 nsapi. We are using jsp to connect to the DB2 databases. When the number of users is small, there is no problem. While when it is large, database returns other user's result !!! Please enlight.