Angry Unanswered: in debug mode, however only 80 characters of the string could be seen

Hello,

It is about prepared statement in stored procedure. I tried the debug mode, my statement string is defined as varchar(1512), but I could only see 80 characters of them. My question is how could I see the whole string? and is there any limitation of length for prepared statement string? I run the same statement in command center, and the result is what I expected, but I get nothing from the development center.

I'd appreciate your response.

Smile Re: in debug mode, however only 80 characters of the string could be seen

Does prepare statement has any restriction on length? Pls help!

Originally posted by christine2003
    Hello,

It is about prepared statement in stored procedure. I tried the debug mode, my statement string is defined as varchar(1512), but I could only see 80 characters of them. My question is how could I see the whole string? and is there any limitation of length for prepared statement string? I run the same statement in command center, and the result is what I expected, but I get nothing from the development center.

I'd appreciate your response.