Unanswered: Access 2000 Run-Time

Hey All,

Does anyone know if access 2000 runtime supports all the functions that the full version does? I found that runtime gives me an error when I use the format(), date(), and time() functions. Just wondering if they are not supported or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
    SD

Re: Access 2000 Run-Time

Hi,

Normally those commands work fine even in the runtime (since i've been using them for more dan 18 months, however i am now experiencing the same problems you describe

Have you solved this problem?

looking forward to your reply

Originally posted by Schoon Dog
    Hey All,

Does anyone know if access 2000 runtime supports all the functions that the full version does? I found that runtime gives me an error when I use the format(), date(), and time() functions. Just wondering if they are not supported or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
    SD

You guys must be missing the references to either Microsoft Access object library or Visual Basic for Application. Open your vba editir. From the Tools menu goto References and see if you are missign these.

wish it was that simple, nothing missing there

ummm. have you checked multiple pc. Does every user has this problem or is it localized?

If not then you can try installing Access on a fresh pc, install your app and see if it runs.

Originally posted by hansdb
    wish it was that simple, nothing missing there