Cool need help from computer/software engineer

Hello everyone,

I am a computer engineering student, right now I need to do an assignment that requires me to get career information from engineers.

I am wondering if anyone can help me, basically I just need to ask them some questions about how their career's like. The questions should take no longer than half an hour to answer.

If you feel uncomfortable letting everyone see your answer, you can always use the private message.

I need to get these information ASAP, please help.

Thanks,

Here are the questions:

What is your name?

What field was you study in? What year did you graduated and where?

What was your career plan when you graduated? Please include details about change of duties/responsibilities.

Please outline your career. About how long you've being in each position. Including details about change of duties/responsibilities. Also any key factors that contribute to the changes. And the type/nature of work in each position. Also what skills are important for each position?

What do you think is success? Did it change as your career progress? Did this cause you to change your career plan?

Did you career plan changed after you started working? How did it change? And what causes the changes?

Re: need help from computer/software engineer

A set of interview questions .... ;-)

Cheers

Sathyaram
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Thumbs up Re: need help from computer/software engineer

Originally posted by J_C
    i will mail you after some time

Thumbs up Re: need help from computer/software engineer

Originally posted by J_C
    i will mail you after some time